Hey Wu-fam! Summer is here but we’re taking no breaks.
We’re so excited about the product features, integrations, and other improvements our team has pushed out during the first half of the year that the only pause we’re going to make is to write it all down here to make sure that you’re aware of all of them.
So save this post as a checklist of all the time-saving, life-improving features Wufoo added recently.
And stay tuned y’all! We’re keeping the momentum going in the second semester with a lot more announcements to come. (We give you a sneak peek at the end of this post.)
New Wufoo features so far in 2018
- Worldpay integration: Payments have been a big focus of our work on improving the Wufoo experience. And with our partnership with Worldpay, we bring you the ability to collect payments through a global leader in payments processing. Ka-ching! Read more here.
- Square integration: And we didn’t stop there! Now you can also collect payments directly from your Wufoo forms using Square, the payments processing solution trusted by millions of online sellers. The integration works seamlessly to help you get your money as soon as the next business day. Ka-ching, ka-ching! Read more here.
- Form Manager beta: We were anxious to let you get your hands on some of our new stuff, so we launched the all-new beta.wufoo.com. This area of our product experience lets you try out new features and designs, and Form Manager was the first one we released. It’s a modern, intuitive, and flexible way to manage your forms which we built using customer feedback. Join the beta to try it out now. Read how here.
- File Manager beta: This one is fresh n’ crispy out of the oven! We just added a brand new File Manager interface to the beta site, through which you can easily and securely manage images and CSS files that you upload to personalize your forms. And soon you will be able to use it to also manage the files your form respondents upload to Wufoo. Read more here.
- Entry Manager beta. Together with File Manager, we introduced a completely redesigned Entry Manager that provides a friendly, intuitive experience that will make managing your entries a breeze. Read all about it here.
- New data protection rules: Data privacy and security have always been top-of-mind here at Wufoo. In May, the new General Data Protection Regulation in Europe gave us an opportunity to ensure our privacy standards are up there with the best of them. We always have your back! Read the details here.
- Lots of user love: In our book, user satisfaction is a better measurement of quality than awards. So we’re extra proud to get recognized as a top survey and form building tool by TrustRadius, knowing that their awards are based exclusively on verified user satisfaction scores. Wufoo earned 81 reviews from happy customers who have used it to build powerful online forms: Read what they said here.
This confirms what we’ve been hearing from our satisfied users on other certified review sites like G2 Crowd. Our users’ love sent us to the top there, as a leader in the online form builder category. Thank you all!
And we’re just getting started…
With the impressive momentum we’ve built up this year, it’d be pretty hard to slow down in the next few months. We already have some exciting news to start sharing with you.
Here are some of the exciting developments we’re working on. They’ll arrive in your inbox soon!
- The wheel keeps turning. At Wufoo, your feedback becomes everyone’s win. Taking into account customers’ comments, we’ll keep pushing enhancements to the various betas launched in recent months, including Form Manager, File Manager, and Entry Manager.
- The awesomeness spreads. We are also psyched to expand the great groundwork laid down by those beta experiences and bring Wufoo’s impressive new look to other areas of the product. We’ll soon let you know which ones come first.
- We’re making our secret sauce even tastier. Our engineers are working on some great enhancements to the back-end that will speed up the user experience and enable us to deliver on your most requested features. Exciting!
Keep your eyes peeled for more news in the next weeks and months. And, as always, happy form building!