Hey Wu-fam! Are you familiar with PageCloud? Since launching in late 2015, the Ottawa-based company have developed a great website builder, using popular software interfaces like “drag and drop” and a true “WYSIWYG” (what you see is what you get) editor.
With PageCloud, there is no barrier between your desktop, the Web, and your website. Any object that you can copy and paste or drag across your screen can be easily positioned and styled on your website.
This unique ability works great with a variety of content, including, but not limited to, text, fonts, images, videos, files, and even apps—including Wufoo forms.
In the tutorial below, we’ll walk you through the simple process of adding a Wufoo form to your PageCloud site so you can start generating leads or collecting payments on your website today.
- You will need a Wufoo account and have created a form that you want to use on your PageCloud site. If you don’t want to build a form from scratch, you can choose from over 400 pre-made templates in our Form Gallery.
- You will need a PageCloud Account and to have begun creating your website. PageCloud accounts are paid, but come with a 14-day free trial if you want to give them a try. Their free trial gives you access to all their features and world class support team.
- Log into Wufoo and click on Form Manager
- Click on Share Form next the the form you want to embed
- Paste it on the PageCloud page where you want the form to appear
- Resize and position to fit your design
Note: When users fill out the form, the data is sent back to Wufoo for reporting and storage.
That’s it! Easy, right?
Not on PageCloud yet? Sign up for a 14 day free trial.