The latest and greatest from Wufoo
Week of Sep 2, 2019
- SCA / PSD2 readiness: Stripe and PayPal Braintree are ready for the new SCA / PSD2 requirements
- Pricing page: Updated the look of our in-product pricing page to be more user friendly and informative
- Square integration: Addressed an issue that prevented certain users from submitting payments via Square
- PayPal Standard integration: Also fixed an issue that prevented the submission of payments in certain situations.
Week of Aug 5, 2019
- Stripe integration: The transaction description in shown in the Stripe dashboard displays the Wufoo entry link again
Week of July 22, 2019
- Share screen: We’ve re-added the ability to download the HTML/CSS of a form. Thank you all for the feedback and requests on this one. Note that this feature continues to be available as-is and not officially supported by our Customer Support.
- Newfangled theme: The calendar date picker is now aligned even on longer fields with wrapping text
Week of July 8th, 2019
- Entry Manager: We now display additional info on the header of the entry detail view. You can now see the IP address as well as the Modified By values.
- Entry Manager: Fixed an issue that prevented responses for checkboxes from being added to the grid.
Week of June 24, 2019
- Labels: Several usability improvements such as disabling the browser autocomplete, ability to use the arrows to select the values in the drop-down, pressing Enter to select the values and to submit the query. Thank you for all the positive feedback on this new feature!
- Share: Google+ is officially no longer an option.
- Entry Manager: We now allow the rendering of HTML content within the Entry Detail view. This means that if you had placed HTML within your label text, it will now render in the same manner as for the respondents.
- Entry Manager: Added the option to display the columns Last Updated, Modified By, and Created By to the grid.
- Entry Manager: The checkbox to select all entries from the bulk actions is now selected by default when the user selects all entries on the page.
- Country names: We updated our list of country names to reflect Macedonia’s new name of Republic of North Macedonia
- WACG: Cleaned up our forms page headers to be in the expected order. We also added a title and role attributes to the iFrame element and ensured that all buttons had unique ids.
- Entry Manager: Corrected the timestamp shown for the Peak Response and in the exported entries.
- Entry Manger: Adding a comment in an entry now sends an email notification as expected.
- HelpCenter: The login flow between the Wufoo and our HelpCenter is back to normal
Week of June 17, 2019
- Entry Manager (Legacy): Creating a new entry from legacy Entry Manager now saves the values from all pages.
- Reports: The Wufoo logo at the bottom of a report page had been missing, it’s now back
Week of June 3, 2019
- Labels: Slight improvement to the creation of labels. The list now scrolls to the newly created label and selects it for the current form. This saves a few extra clicks.
- Labels: The list of Labels are now displayed in alphabetical order as opposed to the order in which they were created.
- Share: Removed the ability to share forms via Google+ from our legacy share screen. Next up will be from our new screen.
- Entry Manager: The time indicated on the entries is now adjusted based on the timezone of the individual looking at the entry as opposed to always showing in Pacific Time.
- Labels: You can now scroll the list of labels using the scrollbar on the right.
- PayPal Payment Pro: The option to pay using Payment Pro is functional again.
Week of May 27, 2019
- Calendar field: We now display the current time and date based on the user’s timezone.
- Rules: Multiple choice fields with the “other” option enabled, now trigger rules.
- Safari browser: Fixed an issue where a few labels were no longer appearing when the form was embedded and displayed via the Safari browser.
Week of May 20, 2019
- Try the new look: We are displaying a button in the Form Manager and Entry Manager to invite all users to jump into the new Wufoo experience!
- WCAG: Improved the tab indexes, added a language attribute to elements and now allowing zooming and scaling on mobile screens.
- Entry Manager: The big blue Download All button has been replaced with a more flexible mechanism. You can now download all entries that match your search criteria by using the download button in the bulk action tray at the bottom of the page. Select only the entries you see on the page, or entries on all pages.
- Max Quantities: Deleting an entry with a field with Max Quantities will now correctly adjust the remaining quatinites.
- Branching: Rules on option fields with HTML are working again.
- IE11: For those who are still hanging onto IE11, we are giving you some love. We fixed the icons to look a little better.
Week of May 6, 2019
- Report Builder: You can now change the colour of the number widgets in reports
- Form Builder: We’ve added Washington D.C as a predefined option in the drop-down values
- Form Builder: You can now select to continue editing your form when it has an underscore in its name.
- User permission: Tweaked the message that appeared for sub-users who had access to Themes and Reports.
Week of Apr 29, 2019
- Newfangled theme: The pop-up for the user instructions fit nicely within the screen on mobile screens
- Mobile web app: The order of the fields in Entry Manager now display correctly
Week of Apr 22, 2019
- Newfangled theme: Selecting an item in a dropdown field behaves normally again
- Entry Manager: Sub users with permissions can now see and edit admin-only fields
- Labels: Fixed up the UI to accommodate long Label names
- Number field: Removed the ‘valueused’ info that was displaying under Number fields
Week of Apr 15, 2019
- Form Labels have arrived! Our new feature, Form Labels, makes it easier than ever to organize and search for your forms. Learn more on our blog article.
- Entry Manager: Printing an entry from IE11 is now working
- Form Builder: Little tooltips now display as expected and no longer send the user to the Helpcenter.
- Newfangled theme: The dropdown box allows mobile users to select by tapping the entry.
- Newfangled theme: The placeholder text on number fields now show up.
Week of Apr 8, 2019
- Entry Manager: The action buttons in the detail view remain on the screen as you scroll, making it easier to select them.
- Newfangled: The dropdown field is now behaving as expected on IE11 and an item with a quotation mark can now be selected.
- Entry Manager: Single option checkboxes are now displayed in Entry Manager
Week of Mar 25, 2019
- Tooltips in the Form Builder are no longer shy and don’t disappear after a split second
- Newfangled theme: Fonts defined in the Theme Designer for hypertext now show as expected
Week of Mar 18, 2019
- Billing screen: For those living in the United States, you can now see whether your account has a valid tax exemption certificate applied.
- Newfangled theme: The theme recognizes our CSS keywords again.
- Newfangled theme: The drop-down box color is now consistent with the background color of the field.
Week of Mar 11, 2019
- Form rules: May 31 is back to being a recognized day. It can be used as criteria in the rules.
- DocuSign: The document’s name is now back to using the form’s tile.
Week of Feb 25, 2019
- Join the fun: Added a new Step Up! button to the legacy Form Manager and Entry Manger to invite selected users (randomly chosen) to switch to the new screens. More and more users will start seeing this new button in the coming weeks.
- DocuSign: The generated document now displays the title of the Form as well as any text added to section breaks. This provides a more complete document of record with context of what was signed. Thank you for all the feedback on this one!
- File Manager: Calculating the size of the files in a folder is faster and more accurate
Week of Feb 18, 2019
- We revamped the look of our signup page that slides out from the side of the screen from the demo Form Builder page.
- Fixed an issue on our main account signup page that disabled the button in the event of an error.
Week of Feb 11, 2019
- Entry Manager: Authors can now define custom filters to narrow the view of entries. These filters are specific to the form and are remembered next time you visit the page.
- Form Manager: The View Form menu item now always opens the form in a new browser tab. Thank you to all who provided feedback on this behaviour!
- Cursors are now consistent across the Form, Entry and File Managers.
- The exclamation mark icons on our notification pop-ups are now behaving again.
Week of Feb 4, 2019
- Form Manager: Authors can now provide a name to a form that is only visible from within the product and different from its title! Keep in mind that this is only visible via new Form Manager.
- When joining the new Wufoo experience, a little Welcome pop-up will appear.
- Billing page: With the release of the US Sales tax, we’re asking users to update their billing info if necessary. To make it easier, we now allow you to update your billing country as well.
- Share screen: The iFrame and WordPress embed code is back
- Entry Manager: You can now update and save entries that have extended names fields
- Disk space: The amount of disk space used by the account is now accurately displayed in both the accounts page and the File Manager
Week of Jan 28, 2019
- Billing: All US based customers will now see an additional line item on their billing page to indicate the appropriate tax amount based on their address.
- Entry Manager: Holding down the Cmd or Ctrl key will now open the detail view in a new tab. This is handy when you want to quickly open an entry without losing where you were on the overview page.
- Entry Manager: You can now edit and save an entry without having to worry about the mandatory fields; they can be empty if you want to.
- We got rid of those pesky meta tag that would append themselves to HTML text after saving the form.
- The payment page shows the images again rather than the HTML text
- Entry Manager: The column names now reflect the fields on the form. If you remove a field from the form, it’ll also be removed from the grid of available columns.
Week of Jan 21, 2019
- Form Builder: You can now hide the IP address from the responses. Head over to the form settings and unselect the checkbox named Capture IP address. This will not affect the form’s analysis, but it will hide the IP address from the emails, notifications, exports and Entry Manager.
- Newfangled theme: The page navigation circles and labels are now properly sized and lined up.
- Newfangled theme: The background of the pop-up instructions to the user can now be set via the Theme Designer.
- Newfangled theme: Changing the fonts in the Theme Designer is now reflected in the preview window
- Square authentication: Fixed a one-day hick-up where new forms could not authenticate to Square (existing forms were not affected).
- Form Builder: We now more explicitly prevent saving forms without a title.
Week of Jan 14, 2019
- Profile logos: We switched the profile logos to be more generic and are moving away from the little cartoon characters. Profile logos are now gray and include the initials of the user.
- Prioritized support for paid plans: The pricing page now indicates that our Support team prioritizes support to paid plans.
- Entry Manager beta: The search mechanism now includes columns from payments, DocuSign and general entry metadata.
- The CSV created when you download an entry from the delete screen is no longer empty
- Images placed in checkboxes now appear as expected in notifications and emails instead of showing HTML text.
- Newfangled theme: The title and description fonts can now be modified via the Theme Manager
- Newfangled theme: Borders can now be applied via Theme Manager
Week of Jan 7, 2019
- Form Builder: Pressing the Enter key from the field deletion screen now commits the action as opposed to cancelling it and reloading the form. The old way created confusion (and frustration!).
Week of Dec 10
- Added the Address and State fields to the billing and upgrade screens. We will now check for a valid State and Zip upon upgrade. This is in preparation for the US Sales tax requirement coming in the new year.
- Beta: Added the email verification banner for new users who need to validate their email address before upgrading
- Newfangled theme: Customizing the fonts styles via the Theme Designer will now show up properly in the form
- Newfangled theme: The pop-up for Instructions to users will now display within the boundaries of the form and won’t be cut off.
- IE11: Beta users on IE11 should now be able to access Form Manager again instead of a white screen.
Week of Dec 3
- Entry Manager beta: you can now sort the entries based on completion status
- Beta: We added some new dino images to empty state screens such as empty search results, empty forms, empty entries. RAWRR!
- Beta: Added a little badge to the Form and Entry Manager beta screens to better indicate that these screens are part of the new Wufoo experience
- Beta: Renamed the beta URL to app.wufoo.com. But don’t worry, old bookmarks will continue to work.
- Beta: Ability to join and leave Beta is now available to all users and subusers. Each user’s choice will not affect other users on the account.
- General error message page: We used to display a white page when we encountered an unexpected error. This was confusing to the user. We now display a proper error page with better information on it. We hope no one will ever see it!
- Entry Manager beta: Expanding and shrinking column widths is much smoother.
- Newfangled theme: Custom logos are now displayed correctly, with their expected sizes.
- Newfangled theme: Custom images (via a link) for the submit button now show up correctly.
- Newfangled theme: Custom background colors for the header now display as expected and are no longer overridden
- Fixed an issue where the decimal value on upgrade and payment was at times unnecessarily precise and was causing some issues. No more 9 decimal digits!
- Uploaded files limit: Fixed an issue that prevented forms from accepting file uploads exceeding 25MBs
Week of Nov 26
- Entry Manager beta: Small UI improvements when editing and saving an entry with mandatory fields and uploaded files
- Entry Manager beta: Braintree logo now shows up when viewing the details of an entry
- Newfangled theme: Rules are now functional again when applied to a drop-down box
- Newfangled theme: The font size of the form title is now displaying correctly and is no longer smaller than the description text size
- Submit button: Special characters are now displayed correctly as part of the button text
- RSS feed on new Entries: For those who like to receive new entries notifications via RSS should now be able to do so again via the Notification screen of a form.
Week of Nov 12
- During our scheduled maintenance of Monday, Nov 12th, we upgraded Wufoo to our new infrastructure to make the product faster and even more reliable. There were some tweaks that needed to be done post-maintenance to accommodate for the new back-end systems. We addressed issues with Zapier integrations, embedded forms, confirmation pages, and other issues that came up.
Week of Nov 5th
- Entry Manager beta: The payment currency column is now included in the csv download of entries
- Our template gallery is fully functional again. We fixed an issue where the user would not be able to continue after selecting a template and try to edit the form.
Week of Oct 29th
- Newfangled theme! We released a new theme called Newfangled that is modern-looking and has new button placements.
- Entry Manager beta: Users can now edit and save existing entries that have mandatory radio buttons (and mandatory hidden fields too).
- For the folks who use our Embed kit builder, it should be functional again.
Week of Oct 22nd
- Entry Manager beta: We tweaked the new print entry feature to simply open directly to the print dialog. We also resolved an issue where printing wasn’t working for everyone.
- Form Manager beta: Sort on recent entries is not available. This sorts forms with entries at the top of the list, making it easier to manage the actives forms
- Braintree payment integration is now functional again via Firefox
Week of Oct 15th
- Form Manager beta: Improved performance of retrieving the forms names. The interface should be noticeably snappier.
- Entry Manager beta: users can now sort the payment fields by clicking on the column headers
- Drop down boxes in our field rules (branching) now work again in Safari 12
Week of Oct 8th
- Entry Manager beta: The search capability now matches any part of the word.
- Entry Manager beta: Added a link to the respondent’s uploaded files when exporting as CSV
- Entry Manager beta: Ability to edit and print entries is now available
- File Manager beta: We simplified the screen for respondents’ uploads where we now display a download button rather than a long URL
- Ability to copy forms with over 25 field rules (branching) should now work