The latest and greatest from Wufoo
Week of Dec 10
- Added the Address and State fields to the billing and upgrade screens. We will now check for a valid State and Zip upon upgrade. This is in preparation for the US Sales tax requirement coming in the new year.
- Beta: Added the email verification banner for new users who need to validate their email address before upgrading
- Newfangled theme: Customizing the fonts styles via the Theme Designer will now show up properly in the form
- Newfangled theme: The pop-up for Instructions to users will now display within the boundaries of the form and won’t be cut off.
- IE11: Beta users on IE11 should now be able to access Form Manager again instead of a white screen.
Week of Dec 3
- Entry Manager beta: you can now sort the entries based on completion status
- Beta: We added some new dino images to empty state screens such as empty search results, empty forms, empty entries. RAWRR!
- Beta: Added a little badge to the Form and Entry Manager beta screens to better indicate that these screens are part of the new Wufoo experience
- Beta: Renamed the beta URL to app.wufoo.com. But don’t worry, old bookmarks will continue to work.
- Beta: Ability to join and leave Beta is now available to all users and subusers. Each user’s choice will not affect other users on the account.
- General error message page: We used to display a white page when we encountered an unexpected error. This was confusing to the user. We now display a proper error page with better information on it. We hope no one will ever see it!
- Entry Manager beta: Expanding and shrinking column widths is much smoother.
- Newfangled theme: Custom logos are now displayed correctly, with their expected sizes.
- Newfangled theme: Custom images (via a link) for the submit button now show up correctly.
- Newfangled theme: Custom background colors for the header now display as expected and are no longer overridden
- Fixed an issue where the decimal value on upgrade and payment was at times unnecessarily precise and was causing some issues. No more 9 decimal digits!
- Uploaded files limit: Fixed an issue that prevented forms from accepting file uploads exceeding 25MBs
Week of Nov 26
- Entry Manager beta: Small UI improvements when editing and saving an entry with mandatory fields and uploaded files
- Entry Manager beta: Braintree logo now shows up when viewing the details of an entry
- Newfangled theme: Rules are now functional again when applied to a drop-down box
- Newfangled theme: The font size of the form title is now displaying correctly and is no longer smaller than the description text size
- Submit button: Special characters are now displayed correctly as part of the button text
- RSS feed on new Entries: For those who like to receive new entries notifications via RSS should now be able to do so again via the Notification screen of a form.
Week of Nov 12
- During our scheduled maintenance of Monday, Nov 12th, we upgraded Wufoo to our new infrastructure to make the product faster and even more reliable. There were some tweaks that needed to be done post-maintenance to accommodate for the new back-end systems. We addressed issues with Zapier integrations, embedded forms, confirmation pages, and other issues that came up.
Week of Nov 5th
- Entry Manager beta: The payment currency column is now included in the csv download of entries
- Our template gallery is fully functional again. We fixed an issue where the user would not be able to continue after selecting a template and try to edit the form.
Week of Oct 29th
- Newfangled theme! We released a new theme called Newfangled that is modern-looking and has new button placements.
- Entry Manager beta: Users can now edit and save existing entries that have mandatory radio buttons (and mandatory hidden fields too).
- For the folks who use our Embed kit builder, it should be functional again.
Week of Oct 22nd
- Entry Manager beta: We tweaked the new print entry feature to simply open directly to the print dialog. We also resolved an issue where printing wasn’t working for everyone.
- Form Manager beta: Sort on recent entries is not available. This sorts forms with entries at the top of the list, making it easier to manage the actives forms
- Braintree payment integration is now functional again via Firefox
Week of Oct 15th
- Form Manager beta: Improved performance of retrieving the forms names. The interface should be noticeably snappier.
- Entry Manager beta: users can now sort the payment fields by clicking on the column headers
- Drop down boxes in our field rules (branching) now work again in Safari 12
Week of Oct 8th
- Entry Manager beta: The search capability now matches any part of the word.
- Entry Manager beta: Added a link to the respondent’s uploaded files when exporting as CSV
- Entry Manager beta: Ability to edit and print entries is now available
- File Manager beta: We simplified the screen for respondents’ uploads where we now display a download button rather than a long URL
- Ability to copy forms with over 25 field rules (branching) should now work