Wufoo has an opening for a customer support specialist who will be on the front line of customer help and satisfaction during the hours of **12:00 pm – 8:00 pm EST Monday – Friday**. This position is responsible for responding to customer support tickets via email, updating documentation, writing tutorials, monitoring forums, working with developers to squash bugs, and exceeding customer expectations.
The ideal candidate will have a friendly, outgoing, and inquisitive personality. You’ll also be working with our developers and designers, who also do customer support, to make our service better every single day. We love our customers at Wufoo and we’re looking for somebody who is as enthusiastic and passionate about customer satisfaction as we are.
###We’re looking for somebody with the following skills :
– Excellent verbal and written communication *(Eloquent, but succinct.)*
– Problem solving *(Sherlock Holmes style)*
– Knowledge of HTML
– Great typing ability *(That means accurate and fast.)*
– The ability to learn quickly
– The ability to work inside of the United States
###You’d get bonus points for :
– Previous technical support experience
– An understanding of web based software and an interest in web-based technologies
– Web design or programming experience
– An interest in medieval history and/or dinosaurs
###Salary and Benefits :
– 35k – 50k/year depending on experience
– Up to 6% salary increase per year
– Profit sharing
– Ability to work from home
– Optional relocation to Tampa, FL
– Annual company vacation *(We’ve done snowboarding in Whistler, cruise in the Mediterranean, and this year we’re going to Costa Rica.)*
– Generous time off
– Fun working environment *(No, really.)*
**UPDATE** Alright, thanks for the enthusiasm everyone. We’ve got all the applications we need and will be sorting through them shortly.