It’s no secret that we care a lot about you, dear customers. Nay, we love you and we’re not shy about sharing that love either. Our team’s goal is to make your form-building lives easier, help build your businesses and well, you know, we want to help you make the web a better place. Not too much to ask, right?
Now when we learned that a 2016 Top Rated badge was recently awarded to us by TrustRadius–one of the most trusted review sites for business technology–we’ll be honest…it felt pretty darn great. Thanks for the love. All of us on the Customer Support team work hard to make sure Wufoo is fast, easy, and fun. So it means the world to us to know that our hard work really is making Wufoo great for all of you.
We’d love to take a quick minute and call out a few of the feedback trends shared by our users on TrustRadius:
- Sense of Humor: Life is better when you can laugh about it. And as it turns out, that’s also the case with form-building software. “Sense of humor. In times when we needed customer support, we were always left grinning at the tongue in cheek nature of the feedback or instructions if something seemed wrong.”
- Hands-On Support: People learn in many different ways, but one of the most effective is demonstration. When it’s easier to teach by showing instead of telling, we’re happy to put on our form-building gloves and dive in with you help get you started. “In certain instance, they would even create a form (in my account) to demonstrate the solution.”
- Fast Answers: We’re a small, dedicated team bridging two continents and we do our best to answer your questions within a few hours. Picture an international relay race where everyone’s firing off helpful emails left and right—except with dinosaurs. “I would email them a question and they never failed to respond in less than a few hours.”
- Commitment to Helping Customers: While our Help Center is full of awesome tips, we can’t always anticipate every question before it arrives. That’s where the Customer Support team gets a chance to shine. We’re committed to helping customers through the entire form-creation process and we’re always up for a challenge. “It is sometimes hard to find the answers in the documentation library for advanced issues; but the “ask support” option has always helped.”
- Personal Touch: If it wasn’t already clear, we really love our Wufoo community. One of our favorite traditions that’s been around since Wufoo’s earliest days is writing personalized thank you cards to our loyal customers. Every week, we all take a little time together to draft, decorate, and mail out hand-written notes to a handful of Wufoo users. This tradition encourages us to spend some time away from our computers, reflecting on our customers, our roles, and our team. And as a bonus, we’re teaching millennials how the United States Postal Service works (it’s like email, but analog).
Big big thanks goes out to TrustRadius for capturing the authentic voice of our customers and from the bottom of our hearts, form on!