You don’t have to hide it, we understand. We know you probably use lots of apps other than Wufoo: email, CRM, marketing, team collaboration, payments, you name it.
When you create a Wufoo form, it’s easy to set up email notifications or link the form to your MailChimp or Salesforce accounts (among many others). It’s a cinch! Just check out the form notification settings page for your form.
But what if you could do much more than that? What if you could integrate Wufoo with lots of other cool apps you use, and make them do your bidding without lifting a finger?
Don’t just trigger an email–send a Slack notification to your sales rep, automatically add the information from the form to your CRM or send send a personalized auto-reply to your customer.
Yep, it’s possible when you use Automate.io and Wufoo together.
You can create your custom integration between Wufoo and any of your other apps in just minutes. You don’t need any programming experience to do it. You can create simple 1-to-1 integrations or more advanced workflows involving multiple apps.
What You Can Do
- When someone fills a form, create a contact in your CRM or marketing app.
- Send a personalized auto-reply using your Gmail.
- Send an automated sequence of emails (drip emails) without the need of an email marketing software.
- Gather form entries into Google Sheets, get notified in Slack and then add them to your CRM.
Here’s How to Get Started
- You’ll need an account with Wufoo and Automate.io, both have free and paid plans.
- Create your form with Wufoo.
- Sign up on Automate.io. Add Wufoo and your apps in your account.
- Create a Bot, with Wufoo form submission as the starting point, and define the automated actions you want to do in your other apps.
- Sit back and relax!
Automate.io does all the heavy lifting when it comes to shuttling your valuable contact information into your CRM, or assigning them to the proper campaign.
You give the instructions, and Automate.io makes it happen with zero coding and zero downtime. Even complex workflows like drip feed campaigns ensure that the contact gets exactly what they need to help them make an informed, confident buying decision.
It really is that easy – Try it now!
As always, hit us up with questions on any of our integrations in the Comments section below!