One of the most popular parts of Wufoo is our [Form Gallery](http://www.wufoo.com/gallery/). For several years, we’ve offered high quality form templates in 12 different categories that can either be installed directly to your Wufoo account with a single click or downloaded as a zip of just the HTML markup and related CSS files. Our premade templates and themes have been **downloaded over 13 million times** and we’re really excited to announce that we’re expanding it!
We’ve added over 90 new templates to the gallery and we think you’re really going to love them. Obviously, we can’t highlight all of them in this blog post, but here’s a few we thought were worth highlighting:
– [Wedding Planning Survey](http://www.wufoo.com/gallery/templates/surveys/wedding-planning-survey/)
– [Product Evaluation Existing Product](http://www.wufoo.com/gallery/templates/surveys/product-evaluation-existing-product/)
– [Non-Profit: Volunteer Interests & Skills](http://www.wufoo.com/gallery/templates/surveys/nonprofit-volunteer-interests-skills/)
– [Fundraising Ideas](http://www.wufoo.com/gallery/templates/lead-generation/fundraising-ideas/)
– [Community Satisfaction](http://www.wufoo.com/gallery/templates/surveys/community-satisfaction/)
– [Marketing Planning Survey](http://www.wufoo.com/gallery/templates/surveys/marketing-planning-survey/)
– [Employee Satisfaction Training Development](http://www.wufoo.com/gallery/templates/surveys/employee-satisfaction-training-development/)
– [Win/Loss Survey: Business Lost](http://www.wufoo.com/gallery/templates/surveys/winloss-survey-business-lost/)
– [Hypothesis Testing Research](http://www.wufoo.com/gallery/templates/forms/hypothesis-testingresearch/)
Keep up to date and get the most out of Wufoo. [Sign up](https://master.wufoo.com/forms/wufoo-newsletter-sign-up/) for the Wufoo newsletter.
is there a form that uses a coupon since its so difficult setting up one with wufoo forms yet??Posted April 1st, 2013 by James T.Kirk.
I have a ski and snowboard rental shop. I have an online rental form on my website that was developed by a kid who worked for me about twelve years ago.
Here is the link. http://dorenalake.com/actionski/res.html
I have been working on one to update it. Here is the link.
I used your site to create it by cutting and pasting a similar form from another site. Unfortunately the form doesn’t work.
There are thousands of ski and snowboard rental shops in the country. Lots of these shops could benefit with a couple of new templates like the ones I am sending you links to. I would be happy to help you develop some templates for this industry.
The forms need to be fairly complex, asking multiple questions for multiple people on one form. The form needs to be printed on a single page with all renters on a single page. It also needs to have the option some more complex features. Taking cc payments needs to be an option for the form.Posted April 1st, 2013 by David McIntosh.
Hey @James T.Kirk,
Have you checked this out? http://www.wufoo.com/2010/08/20/how-to-create-a-coupon-system-for-your-wufoo-payment-forms/
I’ve used it on other projects and it worked perfectly…
Let me know…Posted April 1st, 2013 by adaml.
Hey @David McIntosh!
We don’t have any specific ski/snowboard rental shops templates in the wufoo Template Gallery (trust us, we’re working on it!) but you can actually do everything you want making your own forms with wufoo.
You can use our super easy-to-use form builder (http://www.wufoo.com/features/#feature1) to build your form.
Then customize your form to your tastes (http://www.wufoo.com/features/#feature2).
You can add in logic and make it as complex or simple as you need it (http://www.wufoo.com/features/#feature5).
You can also accept credit card payments from potential renters (http://www.wufoo.com/features/#feature7).
And then setup notifications so you can get an email or even a text message whenever someone sends in a reservation (http://www.wufoo.com/features/#feature6).
It’s really cool and easy, you should give it a whirl! And if you ever run into any issues, we have a really great and thorough documentation which can help you out (http://help.wufoo.com/wufoo_home?l=en_US).Posted April 1st, 2013 by jlieu.