Every now and then, we invite our partners to publish relevant guest posts in Wufoo blog, posts that we believe would add immense value to our beloved Wufoo customers. This time around, we are happy to feature Salesmate.io, a powerful CRM tool that integrates well with Wufoo web forms. Our friends at Salesmate.io are here to walk you through a few easy steps to setup the integration.
Have a Wufoo web form embedded in your website to collect sales leads?
The good news: Your website’s sales lead form is blowing up, sending hot leads at you faster than you can count them.
The slightly-less-good news: Your inbox is filling up faster than you can copy/paste lead info into your CRM. So instead of feeling excited, you’re a bit nervous you’ll lose track of your prospects.
But now you can embrace your sizzling lead form without getting burned. That’s because we partnered with Salesmate small business CRM to help you organize and track your leads easier than ever.
How the Wufoo + Salesmate integration works
It’s super easy to set up the Salesmate integration as a Wufoo WebHook. All it takes is a little toggling in the settings of both applications. We’ll start with Salesmate:
- Navigate to your Salesmate settings by clicking on your profile icon
- Go to Setup > Apps & Add-ons
- Find the Wufoo Integration app
- Click Install
It’s just as simple to integrate the two applications on Wufoo’s side:
- Navigate to Form Manager > Edit > Add notifications
- Select Another Application > WebHook
- Click Add Integration
- In the As a WebHook box, enter your WebHook URL and Handshake Key as given on the Wufoo Integration Page.
- Tick the Include Field and Form Structures with Entry Data checkbox
- Click Save and you’re done!
Now that you’ve set up the integration:
- Your Wufoo name field will automatically become your Salesmate contact’s name.
- Any text field called Company, Organisation, or Organization will become the contact’s company name.
- Any Wufoo field that has the exact same name as a Salesmate field (either default or custom) will sync instantly.
- Salesmate will save all other Wufoo fields as contact notes.
So skip the copy-paste game and dive directly into the fun part of sales: talking to people and telling them about your amazing product.
For more information, see our Help Desk article on Salesmate integration.
Great news! Our friends at Salesmate are offering 20% off first three months exclusively for Wufoo customers. After you sign up for a Salesmate trial account, just email us at email@example.com to activate the offer. This offer is valid till August 4, 2017.
Yeah, I remember this integration because I still use it, the thing is that everything works very stable and reliable, thanks.Posted May 9th, 2017 by Apksnake.