We love spotlighting how to use Wufoo integrations to enhance your business. That’s why we’re excited to share this guest post from our friends at OnePageCRM, an action-focused CRM that helps small and medium-sized businesses manage every step of their sales. Here’s what to know about the powerful Wufoo + OnePageCRM integration:
Lead generation is important. But you know this. You might even be within the 53% of marketers and salespeople who value it enough to spend at least half of their budget on it. Wufoo creates the perfect avenue for gathering those important leads. Thanks to it, salespeople can build beautiful custom forms in minutes, with no coding involved.
But once you’ve got the leads, the next step is to nurture them. And that’s all about following up with the right message, at the right time. While almost half of salespeople give up after the first contact, research shows that 60% of customers say no four times before saying yes. But it’s not enough to be persistent. Consistent follow-ups are what turns leads into customers. And for that, you need a smart sales process in place.
Now, imagine that each lead that you’ve collected can be automatically added to your CRM system, with a clear sales action assigned to it. What’s more, you can even be notified whenever you get a new form submission, so you can act on it right there and then. (After all, you are 9 times more likely to convert a lead if you get back to them within the first 5 minutes.) You can make sure nothing slips through the cracks, follow up with every lead, and, ultimately, close more deals!
And that is exactly what the OnePageCRM and Wufoo integration is all about.
OnePageCRM is the first action-based CRM that helps salespeople focus on what needs to be done next and build strong client relationships, one sales action at a time. Its unique Next Action system ensures that you follow up with every contact and never drop the ball.
With the Wufoo + OnePageCRM integration, you can:
- Automatically add leads collected through your Wufoo forms as contacts in OnePageCRM. No tedious manual data entry required!
- Follow up with every lead at exactly the right time, through an automatically-assigned Next Action and due date.
- Add a contact’s status to adjust your sales approach.
- Add a lead source and any relevant tags, so you can quickly and easily identify where the lead came from and what campaign worked.
- Assign a contact owner. They’ll receive an instant notification about new submissions so they can react right away.
Here’s how to benefit from this integration:
- If you don’t already have a OnePageCRM account, you can start a free 21-day trial of OnePageCRM here: https://secure.onepagecrm.com/campaign_signup/wufooregister
- Create a form in Wufoo to gather leads that you’d like to action through OnePageCRM.
- Add Wufoo as an integration from the OnePageCRM Apps & Integrations page—you can follow the step-by-step instructions here.
- Enjoy the boost to your lead generation and sales!
Want to take a look at the OnePageCRM and Wufoo integration in action? This handy video walks you through how it works.
That’s it! With a seamless lead generation/nurturing process created by the OnePageCRM and Wufoo integration, you can focus on what really matters—closing those deals.
**This guest post was written by Nadia Reckmann, Head Content Crafter & Marketing Lead at OnePageCRM.