Buckle those seatbelts, dear friends. You’re in for a stellar ride with our latest integration. But fear not–you won’t have to travel far. Our newest integration with SpaceCraft—a fully hosted website publishing platform that’s truly out of this world—is in the business of making your business look good (really good) on the web.
You can showcase images, and now your Wufoo forms, in stunning galleries with options like adjustable padding and auto-cropping to help “create a rich, visual representation of your story and business.” Best of all, SpaceCraft specializes in designing websites that will seamlessly scale across mobile, tablet and PC.
No need to worry about your customers squinting, tapping, pinching or otherwise shaking their fist at the sky trying to view your site. Everything will be optimized. We love the sound of that here at Wufoo and so we’re thrilled at partnering up.
To Use This Integration
1. In the “Forms” section of your Wufoo account, select the “Code” button and click the “API Information” button on the next page.
2. Highlight and copy the API Key that appears, select your account and copy the subdomain of your brand new form.
3. Return to your SpaceCraft account and sign in, select “Connections” > “Forms” > “Connect” in the Wufoo block.
4. Type in the subdomain you chose for your Wufoo account, paste in the API Key and click “Save”.
5. Go to the page where you want the form to live, click “Add content blocks” and add the “Form block.” Simply choose the form you created from the drop-down list and you’re good to go.
Check out SpaceCraft’s handy how-to video for another look.
High-fives all around to the entire crew of SpaceCraft for a fantastic integration—we’re excited to see what folks will be able to accomplish.
As always, leave us any questions in the Comments section below!
Want to join our integration family? Visit our Ultimate Guide to Integrating with Wufoo and get started today.