As expected, launch was both exciting and rough. With thousands of signups and an Alexa ranking of around 2000, we experienced a few server crashes and headaches. Yesterday afternoon, we switched over our primary server to a brand new box, and began to see some progress. We’ve been working around the clock with [BitPusher](http://www.bitpusher.com/) to examine different scenarios and minimize downtime. While we are going through these growing pains, we thank you for your patience and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.
On a happier note, when we weren’t stressing over server issues, we did manage to get some heavily requested code fixes/features implemented. For now, I’ll post them here, but in the future we will have a change log for this sort of documentation.
– When you add and remove field columns from the grid, the fields are now ordered by their position on the form instead of the order they were created in.
– Datagrid settings are now stored in cookies. So, when you add and remove columns they will be remembered for the next time you come back to the page. Expect page number and sorting history to come soon, as well as all of this functionality to the reports section.
– Deleting an entry now properly deletes all files associated with that entry.
###Admin Only Fields
– Name, Address, and Checkboxes now save properly when flagged as admin only.
– When submissions are emailed to you, they are now correctly formatted when admin only fields are involved.
– When using a free account, you should now be able to edit fields even when you have reached your max limit of 10.
Thanks to all of you Wufooers out there — keep the bug reports and suggestions coming in!