Here at Wufoo, we always say that teamwork makes the form work!
We’re not just talking about the colleagues, friends, and family you collaborate with on your forms. We’re also referring to the tools you use with Wufoo to help you collect more responses and use them in the ways you’d like.
Now, with the release of our new Zapier experience—which allows you to connect Wufoo to more than 1500 apps—, the skies the limit in how you use your form data!
Note: Zapier is an online automation tool that integrates apps so you can automate tasks.
So what kinda apps has Wufoo befriended? And how can they help you meet your #formgoals? To answer these questions, we’ve broken down our partners in crime by 7 categories. Let’s look at each:
1. Wufoo + your customer relationship management (CRM) tool
When you use Zapier to connect them to Wufoo, you can automatically:
- Create a new contact or lead, or update an existing one in your CRM following a form submission.
- Add cases in your CRM tool based on the form responses.
- Set up tasks in your CRM tool based on the form responses.
2. Wufoo + your email tool
Whatever type of email program you run, Wufoo can help it run more smoothly.
- Use form entries to instantly add new email subscribers.
- Unsubscribe individuals from your mailing list with a form.
- Automatically send an email to someone who fills out your form.
3. Wufoo + your file storage tool
- Create a new text file from a form entry and place it in a folder.
- Add a document uploaded from a form to a specific folder—giving each team member immediate access to those files or documents.
- Generate a new folder from a form entry.
4. Wufoo + your website-building tool
- Collect leads from embedded forms.
- Build new pages for every entry you receive.
- Update existing pages based off form responses.
5. Wufoo + your project management tool
- Create new tasks or issues.
- Generate new projects.
- Add a new Trello card.
6. Wufoo + your calendar tool
- Create calendar events based off the form responses.
- Produce a form entry from any scheduled appointment.
7. Wufoo + your spreadsheet tool
You’ll be able to instantly:
- Transfer form responses to a sheet.
- Put each entry in its own row.
This, my Wufriends, is just a small share of the platforms we now seamlessly integrate with thanks to Zapier. For a closer look at the different integrations, feel free to search around on this page. And finally, don’t forget about our tried and true native integrations.
Moral of the story: Whatever tools you use for your personal or professional life, Wufoo can make them work harder for you!