That’s because our New Year’s resolution is to help you achieve yours. So here are five online form-building features, old and new, that’ll let you see this year’s goals through.
1. Boost conversion with a better payment experience. Maybe you’re conducting a donation drive, selling booster club t-shirts, organizing a retreat, or setting up a website design consultancy business. Wherever money changes hands, accepting easy online payments keeps the cash register ringing in the New Year, all year round.
With Wufoo, it takes just minutes to start collecting payments from your customers. Our secure forms take payment services like PayPal, Stripe, Authorize.Net, and Braintree. Each service offers unique advantages, so use our payment gateway comparison to decide which suits your needs.
If you’re looking for more of a long-term, committed thing, Wufoo is here for you too. With us, you can manage subscription services, automatic monthly donations, and other recurring charges. Just a few extra clicks and you’ll have a form that accepts recurring payments for all twelve months of the new year.
2. Keep visitors on your site as long as possible. Sometimes the form—contact, registration, or otherwise—isn’t your website’s finale. Send your visitors back for an encore by using our handy redirect feature. Once a visitor completes a form, this feature takes that visitor back to the page on your site you specify. This feature keeps visitors on your site longer and, ultimately, boosts conversion rates from things like drip campaigns.
Customize the redirect feature to send specific visitors to specific pages based on their responses in the form they just filled out. If, for example, a visitor indicated in a feedback form that she would like to receive updates about champagne flutes, you can send her to a page about champagne flutes. If she wants updates on confetti cannons, you can send her to a page about confetti cannons. Hey, some people plan a year ahead.
The redirect feature is all about personalizing the experience and making your visitors’ lives easier by sending them straight to the information they want. If you use redirect, your sales lead form will not only collect the contact information of potential customers, but will also redirect them to a page that makes them want to start shopping immediately.
3. Use forms to collect files and keep them organized. It takes just seconds to add our file upload option to your form, but this feature can save human resources, admissions, and other departments hours of work. Include our file upload option in a college application, an employment application, a mortgage application, a photo contest submission, a client project request, or an expense report and reimbursement to collect images and documents from people more efficiently.
Our file upload option works in reverse too. Simplify the registration process by automatically sending emails with attachments (like user manuals, handbooks, lease agreements, and conference schedules) to people who successfully submit your form. By automating administrative tasks like this one, you’ll spend less time on protocol and more time on other goals this year.
4. Build a consistent, beautiful brand year round. Forms don’t have to be boring. Not at all. If you can’t stand another year of the same grey template, design a custom theme to express your brand’s individual aesthetic. You can even remove our default branding (we’ll forgive you) and add your own logo instead. Changing the design is the form version of “New Year, New You.”
5. Let us do the talking so you can spend time on strategy. Make time for other things this year by having us automatically share the information you collect via Wufoo with a wide range of compatible programs including Salesforce, WordPress, MailChimp, DropBox, Facebook, and others. All it takes is a few simple steps to integrate our platform with your other applications.
Welcome, officially, to a year of new possibilities with Wufoo. We’re always adding more to our platform, so be sure to keep up with us throughout the year. We know you have great ideas, so please fill out this form to tell us what you think we should be working on in 2017. Or leave us your thoughts on other ways Wufoo can help you achieve your goals this year in the comments section below.