Pun intended, you beautiful form people. Pun definitely intended.
Losing sleep over the eternal question, “Why did the chicken cross the road?” The chicken, dear friends, crossed the road to get its chickeny feet on the new Acuity Scheduling and Wufoo integration. (And also to beat Dolly Parton in a cut-throat game of checkers, but that’s another story for another day.)
With our newest integration with Acuity—a seamless online appointment scheduler that effortlessly handles all of your client scheduling needs without inducing any sort of stress sweats—we’re now set up to set you up for the most success.
From collecting the need to know info before a client’s appointment (like their preferred flavor of ice cream*) to getting that heart-fluttering feedback after each session, the ability to have all your clients’ info in one place places you at the top of the pack.
When you can automate your client bookings, cancellations, reminders & even payments with one click (and zero frustration), you can get back to building the business you love—instead of loving the idea of chucking your laptop out a 17th-story window.
And here at Wufoo? We’re all about saving computers from an early grave, all while giving you the tools you need to knock it out of the park.
Mint chocolate chip is, as always, the correct answer in this scenario.
To Use This Integration
1. In Acuity Scheduling, head to the Import/Export/Syncing section of your account on the left-hand menu.
2. Scroll down until you find Wufoo, and give it a little clickeroo.
3. Enter your Wufoo log in details, and connect.
4. Select the form you want to show up in Acuity, and click Next.
5. Select the field that has the client’s email address, and save your settings.
6. Bask in the glory of the Acuity + Wufoo matrimony, and see all of your Wufoo forms from clients inside of Acuity.
Want to take a closer look? Check out this handy dandy visual how-to.
Enthusiastic hip bumps to the entire Acuity crew for an outstanding integration. We just know their mad scientist levels of genius will jumpstart your scheduling.
As always, leave us any questions on any of our integrations in the Comments section below!