Hey ya’ll! Next month we are going to be hosting a super rad contest for developers. To enter, developers simply need to build something cool using our API. You’ll have to wait and see, but we think you’re going to like the prizes =)
We have some ideas of our own we’re going to throw out there to help get those developer brain juices flowing:
– Design an interface to view entries in a calendar view
– Integrations for other web services
– Plugins for other web applications
– Mobile interfaces for viewing or searching entries
– Exporter to different formats
Those are fairly vague. Specific ideas are great too, like:
– Create an app to build printable PDF nametags from event registrations
– Build a robot that will pull a rope to ring a bell when a certain form is submitted
– Integrate with a third-party app like [QuickFuse](http://quickfuseapps.com/ “QuickFuse Application”) to create a sophisticated Web-2-Lead calling system.
You don’t have to be a developer to have a cool idea of something you’d like to see built from Wufoo data. **We’d love to hear your ideas!** We’ll be collecting the best of them to suggest to developers interested in participating in the contest.