Find the Perfect Integrated Wufoo Payment Provider with Our Interactive Form

By Johan Lieu · July 31st, 2014

If you own your own business and want to sell your wares or services online, you’re going to need to figure out how to accept online orders. Luckily for you, it’s never been easier to do just that and with Wufoo, you don’t even need to know how to code. By simply signing up for one of the many payment providers Wufoo has integrated with, you can create your online form and start accepting payments in simply a few minutes.

Before you do that, you’ll probably need to figure out which payment provider is the one for you. Wufoo offers integrations with a wide variety of partners like Stripe, PayPal, and Authorize.Net to name a few. Since we offer so many, we’ve created this handy interactive form to help you figure out the right payment provider for you.

We’ve built this interactive form using Field Rules so that you can simply answer the four short questions on this form and you’ll soon be on your way to figuring the perfect payment provide to integrate your Wufoo forms with and to start accepting payments online. After you take the form, we’ve used our nifty Form Rules so we’ll even email you a confirmation email with our recommendation so you have it for your records.

So what are you waiting for? Take the interactive form and find the right payment provider for you! If you’ve got experience with any of the payment providers and have some recommendations of your own, feel free to share your experiences with others in the Comments below.

Fill out my online form.
This entry was posted 2 months ago and was filed under News & Updates.

Comments

1. It seems its a good offer here you have. one dosent need to code . With paypal integration its a blessing. we may be talking it

Posted 2 months ago by brenda boyece.
  2. @brenda: we strive to make it easy for business owners who don’t want to code to easily setup an online form and take payments so we’re happy this might work out for you!

Posted 1 month ago by Johan Lieu.
  3. Everyone needs a hug.

Posted 1 month ago by Alemesegd.
  4. What is a merchant account? Just my business checking account? A paypal account?

Posted 1 month ago by Cindy.
  5. Dear Wufoo - I love the idea of helping me to find the best way to charge my clients and use wufoo and I love wufoo! However I was super surprised to find this form in like 7 font. It makes me fee like people have to broaden my forms too look at them. Is that true?

Posted 1 month ago by Cindy.
  6. Helcim.com is cheaper than all the others

Posted 1 month ago by Dan.
  7. Everyone needs a hug.

Posted 1 month ago by Dan.
  8. You have a question that offers two options as an our and an answer that is yes or no. There is a bit of a problem with clarity there.

Are your customers purchasing a subscription to your services or products? * A: Yep or Nope

Posted 1 month ago by Kevin.
  9. I have Phone Swipe and do not want to switch or add another company because I get a good rate. Is there a chance you will have Phone Swipe.

Posted 1 month ago by Don Horenzy.
  10. I am using SoEasyPay (www.soeasypay.com) for all my different websites, as they are really good for me, but how can I use them with Wufoo?

I have friends who also are using them, so we just got talking about how to solve this.

Thanks

/Alexander

Posted 1 month ago by Alexander.
  11. @Kevin: sorry, that question was meant to be read as “are you selling subscriptions” to either services or products. The yes/no refers to the subscription part.

Posted 1 month ago by Johan Lieu.
  12. @Don: thanks for the suggestion of Phone Swipe. We’ll look into it but no plans to add them at the moment.

Posted 1 month ago by Johan Lieu.
  13. Thanks for the suggestion Alexander; not heard of SoEasyPay previously. What do you like about them versus Stripe, PayPal, or other providers?

Posted 1 month ago by Johan Lieu.

Add a Reply

You may use HTML for style.

Comments will be closed on October 29, 2014.