Wufoo Now Supports All Global Stripe Users

By Johan Lieu · January 28th, 2014

As I’m sure you’re aware by now, Wufoo hearts Stripe (omg get a room you two). So we’re really stoked to announce that we’ve expanded our Stripe integration to support all global Stripe users. You can now use Wufoo forms to accept online payments via Stripe if you’re located in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, and more. Heck, any country that Stripe supports, Wufoo now supports. Here’s a list of countries supported by Stripe.

With global support for all Stripe users, you’ll be able to accept payments through your forms in any currency that your Stripe account accepts. For example, if you’re a Stripe user in the UK, you’ll be able to accept payments in British Pounds, Euros, or even US Dollars. The same goes for all Stripe countries and their currencies. If you can accept it through your Stripe account, you can accept it through your Wufoo form! Here’s a detailed list of currencies that Stripe supports for each country/region.

Best of all, Stripe recently (like, literally, last week) announced that all Stripe European countries that were previously invite-only are now open to all users. Located in France, Belgium, Germany, etc, and always wanted to try Stripe and Wufoo? There’s no better time than now.

Note: Don’t have a Stripe account and wish to create one while setting up your Wufoo form? Make sure to select your specific country in the Stripe account creation flow. That way your Stripe account will be setup correctly for you and your country. Just a heads up!

As always, we’re always interested in hearing your comments or feedback about anything we do, so feel free to comment below and let us know what you think.

P.S. Big thanks and props to the Stripe team for their great product and all of their support!

P.P.S. I wasn’t going to say anything but I think honesty is indeed the best policy, so I’m heading this one off at the pass. We know that Stripe recurring billing is one of the most popular feature requests but, I can’t promise anything at this point in time. But we hear you and want you to know that we’re just as excited about the prospect of Stripe subscription billing through Wufoo forms. /bracesforimpact

This entry was posted 7 months ago and was filed under News & Updates. Comments are currently closed.

Comments

1. This is awesome. Thanks Wufoo!

Posted 7 months ago by Jessica Zurik.
  2. Yey!

Posted 7 months ago by juzz.
  3. Great news, BUT… Wufoo’s integration is still not supporting recurring payment, ┬┐correct?

Posted 7 months ago by Franck.
  4. Stripe and Wufoo was really easy

but

I have a personalised order form on my site that takes the customer straight through to payment. How do they CONTINUE SHOPPING before payment.

Thanks.

Posted 7 months ago by Emma Burnett.
  5. Hello! My name is Harrison and I’m from Nigeria. I want to commend your enormous effort you have made towards building forms and making them available to all and sundry.Great thanks to you all !. My country, Nigeria is not supported by stripe for now, so, what do i do to start accepting online payments through wufoo and stripe partnership that works awesomely.

Posted 6 months ago by Harrison.
  6. What about a tax feature on your forms? We could really use that!

Posted 6 months ago by Daniel.
  7. Such amazing topic to discuss, I really appreciate it.. Thanks

Posted 6 months ago by John Barban.
  8. YES! Been waiting for this. Thanks guys. Now, lets get that subscription working and I will love you for eternity. Great work and thank you!

Posted 6 months ago by Saschie.
  9. I need something like that is a big new for my..Thanks

Posted 6 months ago by chimpa.
  10. I am having a big problem with stripe and wufoo. When I create a form for payment, then it goes to the stripe page, but without payment being completed (or even started) .. it sends a confirmation of payment to the user. When I bypass the confirmation from wufoo and try to have the confirmation from Stripe, nothing happens. Help please

Posted 5 months ago by Bob.
  11. Everyone needs a hug.

Posted 5 months ago by Bob.