Zapier Connects Wufoo to Dozens of Web Applications

By Kate Brennan · August 6th, 2012

logomidsize

One stop shops are similar to the proverbial unicorn - often talked about, but rarely seen. Zapier is doing its part to tame this mysterious creature.

The company bridges the gap between Wufoo and dozens of other web applications that we don’t yet integrate natively. For example, with Zapier, it’s easy to send Wufoo form entries to your AIM chat window, or to Zendesk to create tickets, or to Basecamp to create to do items and even to AWeber to build a subscriber list. Suddenly the notion of a one stop shop isn’t so far fetched.

Want to integrate one of your favorite web applications with Wufoo, but don’t have the engineering horsepower or time to get it done? There is most likely a Zap for that.

To Use This Integration

1. You’ll need an account on Wufoo and Zapier as well as one on the web application with which you want to integrate. Wufoo has both free and paid plans and Zapier has a 14-day free trial.

2. Create a form on Wufoo or start with a template from our form gallery.

3. Check out these written instructions and watch this video to see how easy it is to integrate that form with another app, like Zendesk, using Zapier:

Thanks to Wade Foster and the team at Zapier for their work on this integration! If you’re interested in integrating your web app with Wufoo, check out our Ultimate Guide for Integrating with Wufoo.

This entry was posted 2 years ago and was filed under API, Integrations. Comments are currently closed.

Comments

1. I just integrated Wufoo with Google Calendar (not the quick add one) and it rocks. I created a simple reservation system that way. :)

Posted 2 years ago by Ana Lee.
  2. I’ve been using Zapier for the past month and it’s GREAT!

I’ve probably saved about 2 hours of work daily.

The more I find ways to use Zapier, the more time I save.

Posted 2 years ago by Jorge.
  3. Can we embed a WuFoo form IN a MailChimp email? I tried using the HTML available via the Form Code Manager but everytime I dump it into a MailChimp email (or any other HTML for that matter) it auto-converts to “Fill out this form” (hyperlinked) or the like. Thanks.

Posted 2 years ago by Emily.
  4. Everyone needs a hug.

Posted 2 years ago by Nik.
  5. thnx for sharing

Posted 2 years ago by raef.
  6. I’d like to try mimicing Wufoo form builde by using jQuery in order to drag and drop workspace elements. Is that actually possible? Thanks.

Posted 2 years ago by Nazax.
  7. How about possible ways of embedding a Wufoo form on my Facebook page?

Posted 1 year ago by Wrike.com.
  8. Any chance of a native Aweber integration! Was flicking around Wufoo thinking “Wow, this is perfect, I should really purchase my premium account again” and then noted you guys don’t integrate with Aweber. Bummer. That means an extra $15 per month minimum that I have to send in the direction of Zapier. A great service I’m sure but I don’t see why I should have to pay more when Mailchimp users get their integration immediately. Please help Wufoo team!

Posted 1 year ago by Andreas.