Wufoo’s super-functional, attractive, and easy-to-use online order forms are essential to any ecommerce website.
If you’ve ever dreamed about setting up an ecommerce business division of your company, or making a living off of selling your crafty products online, here’s some good news: Wufoo has tools that make running an ecommerce website stress-free. We have a variety of online order forms–as well as some pretty rockin’ behind-the-scenes functionality–that will make accepting orders and processing payments a snap. So whether your business is a florist shop that takes orders online, or a website design firm (plus every type of business in-between), we have just the form for you.
If you’re interested in building an order form from scratch, here is a brief video that will walk you through the basics. If you’d like to explore some existing template options to help kick things off, keep reading below!
Pre-Designed templates, specifically for your business
When you’re neck-deep in setting up your ecommerce business, we can save you some time. We’ve created pre-designed online order forms for a variety of business types, so if one fits the type of online company you have, just grab our form and embed it into your website. It’s that simple! Here are a few examples of pre-designed online order templates we’ve created:
– Florist forms: Give people the convenience of ordering flowers online from your florist shop. We’ve even created a form specifically for funerals, so people can enter in a personalized message, choose the type of flower bouquet, and specify delivery information for the funeral location. As with all of our pre-designed templates, you can customize the form to add any additional fields that are specific to your business.
– Wedding forms: If your company services weddings, make sure you check out our wedding order form, which asks for details on the bride and groom, the date of the wedding, and includes a field where people can fill in directions to the venue. This form is great for companies that have wedding furniture rentals, florists, photographers, or caterers.
– Limousine order forms: For fancy-schmancy events, or for those who love to get around in style, make it easy for customers to order a limo pickup from your limousine business. People will appreciate the convenience of being able to order limo service online with this order form–it’s especially useful on mobile websites.
– Ski/snowboard rental order form: When the snow is good, the last thing your customers want to do is stand in line waiting to fill out forms for their ski or snowboard rentals. Help your customers get on the mountain faster with our customizable equipment rental form. Collect all of the pertinent billing and contact information, plus gather info specific to the type of equipment people want to rent. Your customers will move through the queue faster, and you’ll be able to accommodate more customers looking for rentals.
– Website order forms: Accept orders for new websites–or get details so you can quote a project–even while you’re sleeping. We’ve created a detailed website order and quote form that asks specific questions so you can get back to new customers with the answers they’re looking for. Find out what their budget is, if they need hosting and email, and if they already have a logo and branding materials.
Accept payments through your Wufoo online order form
An online order form that doesn’t include payment integration is a like a peanut butter sandwich with no jelly. Give your customers a way to fulfill their order online and pay by simply adding in our payment integration feature on your form. We’ve partnered with some of the most popular payment processing companies, and we’ve created some pretty snazzy merchant integrations, so not only will you be able to accept money through your Wufoo Order Form, but you’ll also be able to see as soon as payment goes through, and you’ll get all of the details of the transaction after they fill out the form so you can promptly fill their order. Wufoo has integrated with the most popular payment processors, like Stripe, PayPal, Braintree, and more.
You don’t need to spend all day building your online order forms
Here at Wufoo, we’re a big fan of convenience, and we’ve developed a whole bag of tools to speed up your web-building process. Our Drag ‘n Drop tool is a great example. When you go to design your online order form, you’ll find that it’s so easy to design because of the Drag ‘n Drop functionality — no coding required — and you don’t have to have a degree in IT to figure it out!
Design your order form to match your website, branding, and even your invoices
When people go to your order page to pick out their item(s) and send their payment, you want the experience to feel seamless; it shouldn’t seem like they’re leaving your website and going to different one. Wufoo’s order forms are designed for integration into your website — that’s why we’ve created our Theme Designer. It’s full of beautiful themes that you can design to match your branding. But that’s not all — there’s more: You can apply the branding themes to your payment forms, reports, and even invoices. Use your existing logo or colors, or browse our Theme Gallery for ideas.
Still curious how Wufoo works?
Wufoo is an easy-to-use online tool that allows anyone to create and build online forms–no coding or programming required. And Wufoo hosts and stores everything, so you don’t have to worry about where your forms or data will live.
You can completely customize the look and feel of your forms using our Theme Designer by choosing colors to fit your brand or theme, as well as adding your company’s logo or your wedding colors to your forms. You can even use one of almost 300 form templates in our Form Gallery to jump start creating your forms, or look at our Examples to see how you can use Wufoo in your company.
Wufoo partners and works with loads of other applications, allowing you to accept data and information through your forms and send it other applications that your company uses. We have integrations with applications like MailChimp, Dropbox, Zapier, Salesforce, WordPress, and more.