Instantly contact leads by integrating Wufoo and DYL lead management software
You’ve set up a Wufoo web form on your business site and, just like that, you’re collecting leads left and right. Naturally, you’re busier than ever. But your sales lead form keeps filling your email inbox with new prospects! A day or two later, when you finally get to everyone, your hot leads have all turned into chilly popsicles. Eep!
Enter, DYL lead management software, which keeps hot leads from going cold by instantly calling or texting prospects who fill out your lead generation form. This means you’ll never have to manually dig through emails to find the contact details of your prospects and, more importantly, your prospects will never get stuck in inbox purgatory.
DYL’s phone system and lead management software integrates seamlessly with any Wufoo form that has a phone number field. The second your prospect submits a form, DYL triggers a call to your office or cellphone. Just pick up the phone, dial “1,” and start chatting with a new prospect before anyone else does.
If you’re more of a written-word fan, DYL can automatically send prospects a text message from your phone. Recipients open 99% of texts, making them a powerful addition to any business’s sales arsenal. These messages can include photos or documents, sent straight from your desktop to your prospect’s phone. That’s pretty cool.
Integrating Wufoo and DYL is super easy:
1. Copy the special Wufoo email address provided by DYL
2. On your Wufoo form, navigate to “Notification Settings”
3. In the “to Another Application” drop down menu, pick “WebHook”
4. In the “Your WebHook URL” field, copy and paste the following link https://dialyourleads.com/post/wufoo
5. In the “Your WebHook Handshake Key” field, paste the special email address provided by DYL
6. Check the box “Include Field and Form Structures with Entry Data.”
Great news! Our friends at DYL are currently offering Wufoo customers a 20% discount on all new DYL services. Redeem this offer online or call DYL at 855-777-5817 for assistance.