If you collect form submissions through Wufoo and have ever wanted to send them to Zoho CRM as leads, you can now do that with the help of Zapier.
Here’s what you’ll need to get started:
Getting your accounts ready
To connect your Zoho CRM account to Zapier, you must generate an auth token.
![Zapier Zoho CRM Setup](http://cl.ly/411E2H2i2Y2i/Image%202016-04-12%20at%202.16.29%20PM.png)
*Note: SugarCRM requires at least a last name to create a lead. It’s a good idea to also collect an email address, phone number, and other details.*
Connecting your accounts
Click here to create Zoho CRM leads from Wufoo form submissions.
1. Choose your Wufoo account from the drop-down menu, or connect a new account.
2. Enter your Wufoo **login email**, **password**, and **account name**, and click **Save + Continue**.
![Zapier Wufoo Setup](http://cl.ly/0a0b2g0o3G3R/Image%202016-04-12%20at%202.17.04%20PM.png)
3. Select which form to use to create leads on Zoho CRM using the **Form** drop-down.
![Zapier Wufoo Form Select](http://cl.ly/0b30060g3e1u/Image%202016-04-12%20at%202.18.29%20PM.png)
4. Click **Save + Continue**.
5. Enter your Zoho CRM **auth token**, and click **Save + Continue**.
![Zapier Zoho CRM account select](http://cl.ly/3R1k0W0i0A44/Image%202016-04-12%20at%202.21.51%20PM.png)
6. Match the fields you want from your Wufoo form to map to fields in Zoho CRM.
7. Click **Finish** to complete the Zap.
Now test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you’re satisfied with the results, you’re all set to collect Zoho CRM leads from your Wufoo form.
*Note: If you ever want to change this Zoho CRM and Wufoo integration, just go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you’d like.*