If you collect form submissions through Wufoo and have ever wanted to send them to Zendesk as tickets, you can now do that with the help of Zapier.
Here’s what you’ll need to get started:
Getting your accounts ready
To connect your Zendesk account to Zapier, you will need to generate an API key under Admin > Channels > API.
![Zapier Zendesk Setup](http://cl.ly/3L10231B0v22/Image%202016-04-12%20at%202.23.51%20PM.png)
Connecting your accounts
Click here to create Zendesk tickets from Wufoo form entries.
1. Choose your Wufoo account from the drop-down menu, or connect a new account.
2. Enter your Wufoo **login email**, **password**, and **account name**, and click **Save + Continue**.
![Zapier Wufoo Setup](http://cl.ly/0a0b2g0o3G3R/Image%202016-04-12%20at%202.17.04%20PM.png)
3. Select which form to use to create cards on Zendesk using the **Form** drop-down.
![Zapier Wufoo Form Select](http://cl.ly/0b30060g3e1u/Image%202016-04-12%20at%202.18.29%20PM.png)
4. Click **Save + Continue**.
5. Select a Zendesk account from the drop down menu, or connect a new account by providing your **account URL**, **agent email**, and **API token**.
![Zapier Zendesk account select](http://cl.ly/3E3r1c0P2u25/Image%202016-04-12%20at%202.24.26%20PM.png)
6. Click **Save + Continue**.
7. Match the fields you want from your Wufoo form to populate your Zendesk ticket.
8. Click **Finish** to complete the Zap.
Now test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you’re satisfied with the results, you’re all set to create Zendesk tickets from your Wufoo form entries.
*Note: If you ever want to change this Zendesk and Wufoo integration, just go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you’d like.*