Have a Wufoo form? Want to have entries on that form sent to a Trello board as a new card? Now you can with the help of Zapier.
Here’s what you’ll need to get started:
Getting your accounts ready
To connect your Trello account to Zapier, you must allow Zapier access.
Connecting your accounts
Click here to create Trello cards from Wufoo form entries.
1. Choose your Wufoo account from the drop-down menu, or connect a new account.
2. Enter your Wufoo login email, password, and account name, and click Save + Continue.
3. Select which form to use to create cards on Trello using the Form drop-down.
4. Click Save + Continue.
5. Select a Trello account from the drop down menu, or connect a new account by providing your login email, and password or by logging in with your Google credentials.
6. Click Save + Continue.
7. Select the Board, and List that your cards will be posted to. Match the field you want from your Wufoo form to populate the name of your Trello card.
8. Click Finish to complete the Zap.
Now test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you’re satisfied with the results, you’re all set to create Trello cards from your Wufoo form entries.
Note: If you ever want to change this Trello and Wufoo integration, just go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you’d like.