If you collect form submissions through Wufoo and have ever wanted to send them to AWeber as subscribers, you can now do that with the help of Zapier.
Here’s what you’ll need to get started:
Getting your accounts ready
To connect your AWeber account to Zapier, you will need to allow Zapier access.
*Note: AWeber requires at least an email address to create a contact.*
Connecting your accounts
Click here to create AWeber deals from Wufoo form entries.
1. Choose your Wufoo account from the drop-down menu, or connect a new account.
2. Enter your Wufoo **login email**, **password**, and **account name**, and click **Save + Continue**.
![Zapier Wufoo Setup](http://cl.ly/0a0b2g0o3G3R/Image%202016-04-12%20at%202.17.04%20PM.png)
3. Select which form to use to create AWeber subscribers using the **Form** drop-down.
![Zapier Wufoo Form Select](http://cl.ly/0b30060g3e1u/Image%202016-04-12%20at%202.18.29%20PM.png)
4. Click **Save + Continue**.
5. Select an existing AWeber account, or connect a new account by providing your **login email** and **password**.
![Zapier AWeber account select](http://cl.ly/1p2M2W1G1I1I/Image%202016-04-12%20at%202.27.16%20PM.png)
6. Click **Allow Access**.
7. Select the **Account ID** and **List ID** you’d like to subscribe form entries to.
8. Match the field you want from your Wufoo form to populate the AWeber contact **email address**.
8. Click **Save + Finish** to complete the Zap.
Now test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you’re satisfied with the results, you’re all set to create AWeber subscribers from your Wufoo form entries.
*Note: If you ever want to change this AWeber and Wufoo integration, just go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you’d like.*