If you collect form submissions through Wufoo and have ever wanted to send them to Google Calendar as Events, you can now do that with the help of Zapier.
Here’s what you’ll need to get started:
Getting your accounts ready
To connect your Google Calendar account to Zapier, you will need to allow Zapier access.
Connecting your accounts
Click here to create Google Calendar events from Wufoo form entries.
1. Choose your Wufoo account from the drop-down menu, or connect a new account.
2. Enter your Wufoo **login email**, **password**, and **account name**, and click **Save + Continue**.
![Zapier Wufoo Setup](http://cl.ly/0a0b2g0o3G3R/Image%202016-04-12%20at%202.17.04%20PM.png)
3. Select which form to use to create Google Calendar events using the **Form** drop-down.
![Zapier Wufoo Form Select](http://cl.ly/0b30060g3e1u/Image%202016-04-12%20at%202.18.29%20PM.png)
4. Click **Save + Continue**.
5. Select an existing Google Calendar account, or connect a new account by providing your **login email**, and **password** and then clicking to allow the connection to Zapier.
![Zapier Google account select](http://cl.ly/053g0q0X1m3e/Image%202016-04-12%20at%202.24.52%20PM.png)
6. When asked to give Zapier access, click **Allow**.
7. Select the **Calendar** which will house the automatically created events.
8. Match the fields you want from your Wufoo form to Google Calendar event fields.
9. Click **Finish** to complete the Zap.
Now test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you’re satisfied with the results, you’re all set to create Google Calendar events from your Wufoo form entries.
*Note: If you ever want to change this Google Calendar and Wufoo integration, just go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you’d like.*