Our Professional plan is packed with features you'll love!
How to redeem this special offer
There are two ways you can redeem this coupon.
Recommended: Upgrade via the email you received
1) Open the email and click on the “Save 50% now” button.
2) If prompted, log in to your account.
3) On the upgrade page, you’ll see your current plan followed by the plan you’re upgrading to (Professional). Click on “Have a promotion code?” -> enter WUFOO50 -> click “Apply Code.”
4) Enter your billing information.
(If you’re upgrading from a Starter plan and/or already have your credit card on file, you won’t be prompted to enter any additional information.)
5) Confirm all of your information is correct and click on “Upgrade Account”
6) That’s it! Now you can start taking advantage of all the great new features you have access to with the Professional plan.
Upgrade manually through your Wufoo account
1) Log in to your Wufoo account.
2) Go to the Account menu and select ‘Upgrade’
3) Toggle to “annual” and then click on the “UPGRADE!” button beneath the Professional plan. (It’s important that you switch the toggle to ‘annual’ or else the coupon code will not work)
4) Enter your billing information and apply your coupon code.
5) That’s it! Now you can start taking advantage of all the great new features you have access to with the Professional plan.
Holiday Offer Terms and Conditions
1. You must use coupon code WUFOO50 to receive 50% off the first-year subscription fee to Wufoo’s Professional Annual Plan (“Plan”). The Plan will automatically renew thereafter, and you will be charged at then-current full rate. You may cancel at any time, but see more details about cancellations here.
2. Supplies of the discount limited to the first 200 people that redeem this Offer. Offer expires 12 a.m. PT on December 31, 2018.
3. Offer valid for U.S. customers only who upgrade to the Plan from a Free plan of the Wufoo services or from a “Starter Monthly” version of the Wufoo Services.
4. Discount may not be combined with any other discounts or incentives.